Whether you have purchased your new luxury yacht or have only begun the search for the yacht of your dreams, you are probably wondering how much the transportation of your new yacht to your home port will cost. Boat transportation services can vary a great deal, depending on the point of origin, the size of your boat, and the services included in the transportation package.
When shopping for transportation for your new yacht, here are some important items to consider. You will want to select a transportation service with experience, certainly, but look for a company which offers tailored solutions and custom transportation methods based on your unique yacht. For the best service, select a yacht transportation company who offers one-stop services – from pick-up to delivery such as FMT Yacht Transport, you can check their boat transportation calendars or you can request a transportation quote for your needs. After all, you just want to get your boat safely to your home port as quickly as possible for a fair price, and not have to deal with multiple service contractors to get the job done.
Whether you have a sailboat that needs to go from North America to the Mediterranean, a racing boat that needs to get from Florida to the next race in Hong Kong, a mega yacht that needs to get to its new home port in Australia, or a newly purchased motor yacht that needs to go from the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS) to its California port, a reliable yacht transportation service can get the job done for you. But, the question remains, how much does boat transportation cost?
While every yacht is different in the transportation approach, based on its size, and its intended destination, here are some estimated rates for boats of various sizes and destinations. Keep in mind that you can only get an exact quote for transporting your yacht from the transportation company when they have all the details from you.
- Transportation from Florida to the Mediterranean and Back (Ports in Italy, Spain, and Turkey) offer costs ranging from $31,000 to $81,000 for yachts ranging from 700 to 1,800 square feet.
- Transportation from Florida to Asia (Rotation) (Ports in Singapore, Hong Kong, Yokohama) have costs ranging from $38,500 to $99,000 for boats in the range of 700 to 1,800 square feet.
- Transportation from North America to Mexico (West Coast) present costs in the range of $26,600 to $68,400 for yachts ranging from 700 to 1,800 square feet.
- Transportation from North America to Canada offer costs in the range of $31,500 to $81,000 for boats in the range of 700 to 1,800 square feet.
- Transportation from Florida to Australia/ New Zealand (Ports in Auckland, Brisbane, Sydney) have costs in the range of $40,600 to $104,400 for yachts ranging from 700 to 1,800 square feet.
When you are ready to transport your yacht from the port of origin to its new home port, FMT Yacht Transportation is ready to transport your yacht safely and efficiently, with custom solutions designed just for you, including exceptional service and fair pricing.